Conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco's Financial District - Crocker Galleria is the place to get things done. Situated two blocks from Union Square, one block from Market Street and within walking distance from the Moscone Convention Center, SF Museum of Modern Art and the Sony Metreon Entertainment Center.
- The adjacent 38-story office tower includes nearly 2,000 professionals, employed primarily by Charles Schwab, and Thomas Weisel Partners.
- A daytime population of nearly 60,000 people in approximately 4,700 businesses work within a 1/4-mile radius.
- Located 1/4 block from the Montgomery Street BART and Muni Station.
- Entrances at Post and Sutter Streets maximize accessibility for the Financial District and the Union Square shopper.
- Over 15 million visitors, conventioneers and business travelers visit San Francisco each year, spending over $6 billion annually.
- On-site underground parking, with free validated parking on Saturdays.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access in common areas.
2. Exhibition hall
3. Exhibition hall
First lady of Ukraine Kateryna Yushchenko visiting Art People Gallery. 2004
Art People Gallery
Art People Gallery - Presentation of Klaus Lange and John S. Brana
Hessam Abrishami's Newest Creation
Exhibition hall - Welcome
Art&wine special event
The Inspirational Artwork & Vision of Ginger Gilmour
Lorenzo Quinn Artist in Sitges - Barcelona - Spain
Mike Elsass - Artist Studio
Circle of Love by MEAMAR
Circle of Love
Syncretism: the art of relationships by Guy Cohen
We strategically match artists with art exhibitions which are conducted on every first Thursday of each calendar month. During these exhibitions, we provide expert curators to analyse & identify the optimal target audience & environment, thus maximizing our artists' sales opportunities.